Thread: Announcement February 2012 Member of the Month
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,406 Times in 1,734 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
santahat February 2012 Member of the Month

Well, it was a close run thing this month. We had two members battling it out neck and neck but one of them just clinched it with the luck o' the Irish. In fact, if we'd thought about it, our February Member of the Month would probably be a better contender for March and I could do all this in green with little shamrocks and leprechauns all over the place!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know who it is yet??!!! This member hasn't been here as long as our other winners but in her short time on the forum, she has become a leading force in the Countdown thread, giving ChristmasStar a run for her money in the graphics stakes! Ladles and Jellyspoons, I give you Shellie12!!!!!!!!!

Shellie comes from a small town called Maghera in Co Derry, Northern Ireland and has a very simple but solid view on life. As she says "I just want to have my health and as long as my animals and family and friends are good then so am I"

Her year round obsession with Christmas makes her a natural for us here on My Merry Christmas as Shellie loves sharing this passion with others who understand and feel the same way. It's difficult to pinpoint her favourite part of the season as it's all special in its own way (especially honey glazed ham!) but if pushed, Shellie would say it would be from the moment her tree goes up - which is an artificial one by the way, with a star on top!!!

When I asked Shellie if she had a Christmas dream, this was her reply
"Someone told me one time you have never lived until you see New York at Christmas. but I cant see that ever happening to me. as one I hate flying (to sore on the arms lol) really do and two I could never leave my animals for a day let along a week think thats why i go all out with outdoor decor. it makes up for it. Silly ???" I don't think it's silly, Shellie but never say never, eh?!

I have to say, if you haven't already checked out the photos Shellie has posted of her home and outside decor at Christmas, you should. They're really good and I've got to say, I'm really loving the indoor ones!!

Her can't miss Christmas traditions are simple "My tree, my outdoor decor. and my friends round on a Christmas Eve night its now a standing order it just happens wood not change my Christmas for a million pound"

Congratulations Shellie12 on joining our illustrious list of worthy winners!!!!!!!!

caninemom3 (02-29-2012), Christmas-A-Holic (03-01-2012), elf bazaar (03-01-2012), George Broderick, Jr. (03-02-2012), lauriebear (03-01-2012), merrymistletoe (03-01-2012), MichelleluvsChristmas (05-19-2012), One Spoiled Brat (03-31-2012), RachRon (03-01-2012), Seawaters (02-29-2012), shellie12 (03-01-2012), snowflake22 (02-29-2012), sugar142286 (02-29-2012), xmastidings (03-02-2012)