View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Good luck! and prayers going out for your sister! hopefully she will come out of this okay! I appluad your endeavor and wish you luck with speaking at the legislative session I know that has to be very exciting! Keep on inviting Gov Jindal though....IMO he is the best thing that has happened to La in the last 4 years! Let us know how things turned out and keep us updated on the condition of your sister!
Thanks!
Well, I did vote for Gov. Jindal twice now. I am seeing some things though. HE will NOT go to any type of meeting, press conference, or anything that is controversial. He doesn't want any "dirty press". He wants a clean, media image because he wants to run for president in a few years.
I can tell you right now, his home state won't be backing him due to his "skirting" of the issues. He skirts around them, and won't go to important business meetings...but he can go to all the ribbon cutting ceremonies. I just have a problem with that.
Anyway...I'm still trying to get a meeting with him.

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch