View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,576 Times in 4,410 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirglennyboy View Post
Hello everyone,it's great to stumble across a site like this. I have to be honest i love Christmas and miss it when it's gone. I know this is gonna sound daft but just today i found myself feeling down. So what did i do? I put on a christmas song or two lol... Cheered me up right away
Among the folks around here, there's nothing weird about that...I listened to Dolly Parton's Winter Wonderland yesterday evening!

Welcome to MMC!
snowflake22 (03-14-2012), Solice (03-14-2012)