View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,137 Times in 12,622 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
I think we will have our small Grand Kids with us this Christmas. My stepson and left his Girlfriend, after she has found a new Man. OK, that's life. This can happen. And so we have lost the Contact. But they have two kids together. The little Girl Katharina is 4y an 4 Month and the little Boy Manuel is 2y and 4 Month old. The young Mother was not able to take care for the Children. They are to small for their age and they are almost starved.
On Monday we visited them at the children's Home. So sad children eyes. The Little Girl looks as if she has lost her will to live..
My heart is bleeding. Now we are preparing our Guest Room to a Kidsroom. And in a few weeks they will come. They need still a few weeks before they are strong enough to move.
Please Pray for us, that we can bring back the laughter in their Life and please pray for the Kids, that they can find their will to live again
What a blessing you will be to those precious children. Lots of hugs and love will be just what they need.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Sabine (03-30-2012), snowflake22 (06-17-2012), sugar142286 (03-31-2012)