View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 05:59 AM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,034 Times in 2,879 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
No, we don't let her watch anything on tv, but child programming and if it looks scary, then we turn it off. We let her only watch the children channels. We don't really even watch anything around her. When you're referring to "dummy", I guess you mean her pacifier? If so, she put them all in her Easter basket and hasn't had them since. She doesn't ask for them either. She's done really well with it. I don't think she would be looking for attention either. I know I don't get to see her as much as I would, but DH spends a lot of time with her. More than a lot of parents get to.
I no your good mum and am sure your hubby is a great dad.
your the nurse have you any ideals. god love her . its hard even on the parents when they waken at night .as you said in a ealier post she was.nt falling out of the bed because of the rails but maybe she thought she was if she was having a dream. i really hope she get a good nights sleep and YOU TO.
What about stuff she is eating befour bedtime? wood she be to warm or to cold? has this only started this few nights(wood she be sick, some wee thing,high temperature) sorry am just thinking of things i wood asking if it was my kid and am sure you have them all already asked