View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 08:55 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,937 Times in 9,773 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I like that idea and I would love to receive at least one real Christmas card and it would be easier to just send out one.

I am just wondering if those who want to participate should clarify they ONLY want to do e-cards and find out for those who WILL send snail mail. So for those who are sending snail mail can get each others name who plan to participate in that? I think what I am getting at is whoever gets my name I really want snail mail! I just find it more personal and fun to have that card to display in July verses deleting an e-card after it's read. That's just me. =)

For those who have zero interest in mailing out cards will stay strictly on the e-card list? For those who want snail mail can do both?

Am I making any sense? I know what I am trying to say but not sure it makes sense when I type this out. Maybe you meant all this already. Sorry, I have not finished drinking my coffee so I am not quite awake!

I just love this idea! Thanks for coming up with it!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Anne_Langston (05-25-2012), Christmasstar (04-22-2012), Solice (04-22-2012), sugar142286 (04-22-2012)