View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I love to get with family on Christmas Eve. And spend Christmas Morning and day with my family. I have a 6 yr. old little girl. I always let her pick one gift to open on Christmas Eve. On Christmas morning I am usually the one getting her up and moving. I usually make coffee and some rolls. And then kick back and watch the little one unwrap gifts. I usually make a nice dinner as well. So yes, I guess my tradition(s) would be the 1 gift on Christmas Eve (my parents did that with me) and I also get my daughter a Christmas Ornament that has something to do that pertained to her that year. Such as...she loved Dora the Explorer one yr. so I got her a Dora ornament, one year we got her a horse and so I got a horse ornament, one yr we went to Mt. Rushmore etc etc etc...I always mark her name and the year on the back. Something I think she will always treasure and have fond memories of when looking back. Something I hope she shares with her kids someday.