View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 08:28 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,412 Times in 3,139 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Christmas Eve - My FAVORITE day of the year! I love waking up & realizing it's my favorite day of the year! Turning on my Christmas music, or Christmas specials on tv, wrapping presents that I don't have wrapped yet & bringing them to my parents to put under the tree, seeing 2 of my brothers & my sister in law who are at my parents (home for the holidays!) helping Mom set up for the evening festivites (including a new tradition - putting red & green plasticwear, along with a candy cane in a small Christmas stocking at each place setting - it really turns out cute w/ nearly 40 stockings at the tables) then I go home, finish making food, wait for my hubby to get home from work & we go back to my parents for dinner, then the Grandkids open their presents, & then we have the adult exchange, where you draw #'s & steal gifts, etc. Then we go caroling to the neighbors (my Aunt & Uncle live next door to my parents & they also have a large family, so we visit w/ them for a bit) then I walk to the next house which is my best friends parents house & visit with them for a bit, then it's back to my parents to enjoy whatever chaos is going on! Lol!! It's tons of fun!!