Thread: Caner report
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,318 Times in 13,286 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storeytime View Post
Many of you have prayed for me and offered many encouraging words since I first started my battle with cancer 4 years and 8 months ago.

I wanted to let you know that today I had a very good checkup which indicated that my PSA had gone down to "undetectable" which is a good sign that we might have beaten cancer for good. I still have to have my PSA checked in 6 months. At that time if it looks like it did today, we can feel pretty sure that my body is cancer free. I will do only annual checkups after that.

Thanks again for all the encouragement from so many of you. I can never express how much that means to me.
that is wonderful news!
http://youtu.be/GfPg5LjGYz8