View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
How fun! I'd love to have a new tree because mine is a bit on the "Charlie Brown" side (6' tall but kind of skimpy...DH didn't pay much for it because he was pretty skint when he bought it for me)...it's got some open spots and it takes some work to shape the branches and hang the lights and ornaments in a way that will cover the spaces, but we've got a small apartment and I don't want to buy another tree until we move into a house so I know what size to purchase.

Even then, my little tree will go on display somewhere in our house. I've got too much sentimental attachment to that tree to ever get rid of it.