View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,934 Times in 9,429 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
That is great! I know he enjoyed that!

I do a, Mini Christmas, throughout the year for my grandchildren. They talk about Santa all year long. We listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas shows anytime during the year. We do Christmas projects and bake sometimes. It's great fun!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-24-2012)