View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,466 Times in 1,960 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I loved reading all of your replies. Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year right behind Thanksgiving and Christmas. To me, as it was mentioned here, is the kick off to the Christmas season!

I know some like the gory stuff but I don't care for that side of it. I know it's part of the Halloween tradition for some, just not for me. I do decorate with witches, ghost, Frankenstein, etc. but they are not the scary looking ones, more folksy looking. I have a lot of scarecrows too. I decorate the outside with pumpkins, Halloween wreath, lights and an inflatable haunted house. If I am at home to pass out candy I play scary sounds on my CD player. That's about as scary as it gets at my house. =)

I take my grandchildren to the Halloween carnival at the elementary school I use to go to every year. I have so much fun and it brings back so many memories when I was a kid.

It is an absolute MUST to watch, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, numerous times in October. I watch it even when the kids are not at my house. =)

I wish it was that time of year already!

Its a tradition in our house, It's not officially Halloween untill we watch "It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown", every year!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (05-25-2012), gabulldawg (05-24-2012), snowflake22 (06-18-2012)