View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 01:34 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
A couple times a year I dream that Christmas is in a few days, but I'm not at all ready---the tree isn't up, the cards haven't gone out, the shopping isn't done, or the wrapping, or the mailing ... you get the picture. Christmas is around the corner and I haven't enjoyed any of the season. I take it as a sign to slow down and get organized in my life.
Oh my goodness! I have very similar dreams a few times a year. It's always Christmas Eve and I have no gifts, no money, no preparation and I've somehow missed the entire season. It's very nearly a nightmare in my mind!
MerryCarey (05-28-2012), snowflake22 (06-22-2012)