View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 02:56 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
christmas eve is usually the same with us every year.....we drive over to my mother´s to go to church from there....then we went to my grandparents opening presents and then to our place to have Wieners and Potato Salad and then opening presents...not sure how it will be this year after my Opa (grandpa) passed away this January and my uncle almost never comes over to even say hello to grandma....even tho he lives in the house behind hers....

anyhow...Christmas Day is often spent at hour place with me cooking along with dad...or we go to my brother´s place...it always varies...there we usually do the regular stuff....watching christmas movies sometimes, listening to Christmas music, playing with the kids and just talk and joke and kid around...nothing unusual.......on Christmas 2009 tho.....the 2nd Christmas Day, Dec 26th we decided to go Germany´s best amusement Park......the Europa Park.....it was just fabulous...everything decorated......even the roller coasters and the haunted house was christmassy....a Christmas Parade, we watched a Charles Dickens Christmas story in the Globe theater....built after that Shakespear thing in England.....only to come out of it in the dark and being overwhelmed by looking at all the lights....perfect.....if I could I would make this my Christmas tradition!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (11-27-2012), ballcoach (06-03-2012), Christmasstar (09-12-2012), Neotericisis (12-07-2012)