View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 08:16 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,944 Times in 9,429 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I saw this thread and couldn't recall of any Christmas dreams I ever had but I'm sure I have had them, just don't remember them.

Well... Last night I had one! I went into this little neighborhood and they were out stringing lights on their trees and bushes and setting out lawn ornaments. They were doing this all right now in June and getting ready for Christmas. In the dream I was getting excited to see it all but they informed me that it will not be lit up until closer to Christmas. They just had so much to put out that they get started now.

I do know of some that start as early as September or October but never in June. That must be SOME display!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
made582 (06-22-2012), snowflake22 (06-22-2012)