Thread: First Birthday
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 01:05 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,563 Times in 4,407 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I wasn't born too close to any holidays, but my little brother and I are only a couple days (and 6 years) apart. When I was a kid, after he was born, I always had to share my birthday party.

And our daughter was born on our anniversary, so we don't really get to celebrate that anymore, but that's ok. She was a great anniversary present.

I don't have any suggestions, but I wanted to say how sorry I am for the loss of your Dad, congratulations on your son's birth (on Christmas Day!), and a sincere thanks to your husband for his service.
Christmasstar (06-25-2012), christmas_nut_k_1209 (06-21-2012), merrymistletoe (06-25-2012)