View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 08:16 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,323 Times in 4,540 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My bank takes 30 dollars a week out of my checking account and writes me a check on October 15th. It's a nice surprise to get that check in the mail. Plus, it really helps. You have that money and you don't have to touch your regular accounts. Whatever we don't spend (and we never spend it all), we use that to take everyone out to eat once everyone gets to town for Christmas and just me and her after Christmas.

Have glove will travel
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Cinder (10-23-2012), merrymistletoe (06-27-2012), Mumof2 (06-25-2012), Solice (06-24-2012)