Thread: Hi all!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 12:53 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,247 Times in 12,642 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky1952 View Post
I am new to the site as of today and am having trouble figuring out how to introduce myself. I love anything Christmas as I guess everyone on this site does. I especially love anything Santa, I cross stitch them, paint them, collect them and now I am learning to knit them. I start getting ready for Christmas in January!