View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 04:03 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

MerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry disposition
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameshowguy2000 View Post
Well, remember what Kevin complained about earlier in the film? He complained about spending Christmas in Florida without any Christmas trees (and even wished to have his own vacation alone), so he ended up going to NYC. A good choice, because there were plenty of Christmas trees there, ranging from the ones at the Plaza hotel, to Rockefeller Center, to all around the city.

And as for Buzz saying that Kevin screwed up in the first place by getting on the wrong plane? That's false. He did NOT screw up. As I stated, he wanted a place with Christmas trees and wanted to have his own vacation alone. (And as Kate said it best, "Well, you got your wish last year, maybe you'll get it again this year." Kevin replies, "I hope so." Well, there you go!) But I'm glad that Mr. Duncan gave the whole family presents, and Buzz makes up for the mistake by allowing Kevin to open up the first present.
But he didn't purposly get on the other plane! He thought he was following his dad.