Thread: Andy in NYC
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 05:45 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,124 Times in 9,459 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You are in perfect company with us! We think Christmas all year long!

I like your thinking, "It almost seems like an alternate universe we slip into for 6 weeks every year". I don't think these forums ever slip out ofthat alternate universe! So you will have to endure more than 6 weeks with us!

I have already been listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies, just like most of us here have.

Enjoy your time on the forums!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Andy (07-07-2012), Solice (07-07-2012)