View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,173 Times in 15,261 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
MerryCarey, I did not know that. Very interesting!

I thought it was Colonel Sanders that sang all the song when I first saw it. It is actually various artist on the album

Christmasstar, not sure but I will look that up and find out.

Thanks so very much for the link, Xmas365! I was just telling Wayne I wanted the album but this will do. I am listening to it now and like it very much. I love the classic songs of Christmas best and this has it!
I read also there are 2 more KFC Christmas albums called: "Christmas Eve With the Colonel" and "Christmas With Colonel Sanders"

Someone is selling the LP on Amazon for $5, great if you have a record player.

Last edited by xmas365; 07-09-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: wrong title