View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,358 Times in 5,935 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have to add a P.S.---a couple of bad-luck-turns-to-good-luck items I had today.

I had ordered two Christmas CDs from Amazon as a little Christmas in July treat for myself. The original estimated delivery was tomorrow, but they arrived today (good luck). The bad luck was that Amazon's carrier, LaserShip, apparently just flung the package out of their truck window into our driveway instead of leaving it at the doorstep (and on a hot day, too). But the good luck was that Mr. saw the package before he ran over it, and the CDs were unharmed, so I guess I should count that as a little Christmas in July miracle.

The further good luck is that I beefed to Amazon's customer service, because I felt they really needed to know how negligent their carrier was. Amazon issued me a $10 promotional certificate as an apology. So it pays to complain. I also submitted a strong beef to LaserShip's customer service online---I hope they'll realize that that sort of delivery policy isn't going to win them any confidence from customers. So some bad luck on Friday the 13th, but everything turned out all right after all.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Meceka (07-14-2012), MerryNoel (07-13-2012)