View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 08:40 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
Well, I have read and also seen pictures of some of your pets, so I thought I would start a thread where we can post a picture of our pet and tell us something about him or her. I'll go first:

This is a picture of our only pet, her name is "Bunny B" or "B" for short. She is a dwarf bunny and weighs 2lbs, her favorite snack is Tostitoes, "She's addicted to them", she is litter box trained, watches TV with us and loves to have her head rubbed. She is 5 years old and her birthday is on Novemver 27 and loves lots of attention...

Here she is sniffing out my Tea.... Oh, and by the way, she's spoiled rotten...
Such a preciouus pretty baby.awww...Thank you for sharing her photo xoxo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
shellie12 (07-15-2012), snowflake22 (07-15-2012), xmastidings (07-14-2012)