View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 08:55 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,482 Times in 9,271 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
We have a 6.5 foot Christmas tree and we like going with the multi-colored lights (about 700-800 of them) and that's my job. After the lights are on, the favorite ladies in my life (my wife and daughter), decorate it. We have a mixture of decorations from the traditional balls, candy string garland, crystal icicles, babies first christmas, our first decoration we bought has husband and wife, a decoration or two from our both of our grandparents christmas decorations (one of our ways to show our love and respect for them) and a mixture of Disney christmas ornaments. We top the tree with an lighted Angel. We have nicknamed our Christmas tree, our little memory tree.
How touching, I love that you call it your little memory tree !! And what perfect way to preserve memories than with ornaments on a Christmas tree xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Lacim84 (07-26-2012), yolie8174 (07-17-2012)