View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 01:08 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,813 Times in 3,803 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
traditional for me...some themed trees look really nice...but I really am into hanging everything on the tree that looks christmas......lol.....of course plus multi-colored lights, plus clear ones when it gets too dark sometimes ......so I like my tree very colorfull....along with a popcorn chain since three years now

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Lacim84 (07-26-2012), yolie8174 (07-17-2012)