View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 01:23 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,987 Times in 3,675 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
way to go....keep us updated about it!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacim84 View Post
Yesterday turned out great for me...

A few years ago I had some of my poetry published and even had an offer from Random House. I've written short stories, plays, poetry...etc. But my goal was to write a novel. I've had ideas floating around in my head for months but yesterday I felt inspired. I sat down at my laptop and before I knew it I had written out the plot, outline, and was starting the first draft. The words were pouring out of me! It was a very lucky day!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You