View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 10:26 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,458 Times in 1,960 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
I think that this is a wonderful way for all of us to get to know one another on a little more personal level by sharing pictures and talking about our extended families (our pets/ companions).

We also have a 50 gallon fish tank as well, but I'm not so sure if fish are considered pets or not? Anyway, I find that watching them is very relaxing and enjoyable but, I really do not look forward to cleaning the tank and filter (a 2-3 hour process).....

We just took "Bunny B", (for the very first time) to the vets to have her nails clipped; she was not too happy about that but she did really well and after we got her back home, I gave her a couple of treats. I paid $14.00 dollars to have that done, was that too much money?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (07-19-2012), snowflake22 (07-17-2012)