View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 09:32 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,482 Times in 9,271 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
I think that this is a wonderful way for all of us to get to know one another on a little more personal level by sharing pictures and talking about our extended families (our pets/ companions).

We also have a 50 gallon fish tank as well, but I'm not so sure if fish are considered pets or not? Anyway, I find that watching them is very relaxing and enjoyable but, I really do not look forward to cleaning the tank and filter (a 2-3 hour process).....

We just took "Bunny B", (for the very first time) to the vets to have her nails clipped; she was not too happy about that but she did really well and after we got her back home, I gave her a couple of treats. I paid $14.00 dollars to have that done, was that too much money?
In my opinion, no amount of money is ever too much to spend on a furry or non-furry companion !!!!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (07-19-2012), xmastidings (07-19-2012)