View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 01:20 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,056 Times in 3,685 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
i do it like CAH....I do the most necessary things...clean the house, doin the laundry....but Im nowhere near being a perfect housewife......actually I am far from it....lol....but the house is ok...I just rather play with her and do things....like today....I could have done work in the house....but we rather went to the public pool....now that the weather is finally good....I dont know....I just often dont think too much about it and just do what i feel like

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-27-2012), MerryNoel (07-24-2012), MsChristmas (07-23-2012), Solice (07-28-2012), sugar142286 (08-26-2012)