View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Come up with a routine and go with the flow =0) and dont forget to sometimes do something for yourself! I just started doing that (giving my Husband a little more responsibility when it comes to the kids because it was wearing me down and doing a little something for myself).. it feels good to go out and get your hair done or meet my Mom for lunch or just something little once in a while. A short break will surely help. I try to do chores when the kids are taking naps or in bed at night.. I try to do something small around the house each morning before they wake up that way I dont have a lot of household stuff to do all weekend. Good luck and it can only get easier.. at least this is what I tell myself haha