Thread: It's me again!!
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 10:21 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,209 Times in 12,635 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBoboReddoch View Post
Hey yall!!
It's me - faith4always! I absolutely could NOT log in with my previous information, so I had to re-register. :/
Sorry about that. It is still me though.
I am currently staying the summer in Hot Springs, AR. My dad has alzheimers and going down hill really fast. So I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible this summer. My husband rented a condo on the Lake for me for the summer. I am really blessed.
I've also gotten to spend more time with my sister than I have in 24 years of marriage. It has been Heaven on earth!!
I will be going back to Lafayette, LA Sept 2nd. So..anyway. I look forward to catching up with everybody!!!