View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,104 Times in 12,622 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryNoel View Post
for most of the Thanksgiving day weekend.... so no big dinner to plan this year... but I hope to still make it home for both! I will be decorating though.... turkey handprints abound
I am getting giddy thinking about the fall arriving....
confused here, how can you be away and still be home for it??

I love decorating for all the holidays. Fall will be a welcome time here after all this intense humidity.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
MerryNoel (07-26-2012), Solice (07-26-2012), xmastidings (07-26-2012)