Thread: Gardening
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,466 Times in 1,960 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Heres a crazy one for you, last year at the end of November, I threw away all the pumpkins that were sitting out on the front porch into the compost pile behind my garden. Well, needless to say, they must have really like that pile, because I have pumpkins growing everywhere this year. Here we are now, (only at the end of July) and I have all these beautiful round little orange pumpkins all over the place and they are all ready for picking.

I just don't know what to do with them... It's a little too early to put them out on the front porch, the heat would do them in and the neighbors would think I lost my mind.

Can I cook them down and freeze them to make pumpkin pies in the fall? Has anyone ever done/ attempted that before????