View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 07:38 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,363 Times in 4,394 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I put my Dad's, but I never put my opinion.

For me, Christmas Eve is at home. Usually, I try to have everything wrapped and under the tree by the 2nd weekend in December. However, we still go to the mall just to be part of the environment. It's been over 15 years since I went to get something in Christmas Eve.

Have glove will travel
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (07-29-2012), shellie12 (09-15-2012), snowflake22 (03-25-2014), Solice (08-04-2012)