Thread: Gardening
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,175 Times in 3,094 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachRon View Post
I have been asked lately by several people in my town to help them start their own gardens next year and of course I jumped at the chance its what I really enjoy doing. Except after being unemployed for a while now after my company closed its doors and left all the employees up the creek so to speak ,a lightbulb went off in my head maybe I can turn this into a little side business.Turn their gardens over teach them how to plant various vegetables for a little fee who knows.
How cool is that!? Sounds like a good idea - a lot of people would like to have a garden but don't know where to start! Good luck!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-13-2014)