View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,034 Times in 2,879 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
I have an interest in signing up for the card exchange but after reading Jeff's FAQ's, I have to stop and ask, has anyone (that has done the card exchange in the past) ever ran into a problem or heard of anyone running into a problem, with giving out your home mailing address for the Christmas card exchange.
I am by nature a cautious person but I try to be trusting, but in this day and world with modern technology, cynical people out there and a never ending barrage of junk mail, it never hurts to be a little cautious....
I give my address last year and have had no probelms. like we are all friends her and no one see,s them except our mmc friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
The rules say you can send cards to as many or as few as you like ... so figure out how much postage you want to spend and go from there. Or buy a certain number of stamps each week between now and November.

Sent from my Kindle Fire
Good idea merry ~}
elf bazaar (09-10-2012), MerryCarey (08-03-2012), snowflake22 (09-09-2012), xmastidings (08-03-2012)