View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,828 Times in 3,207 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It sounds like you have a pretty good plan going! I agree with having food made in advance - it sounds like you will be hopping that day!! Last year I hosted my families Thanksgiving, which was around 45 people. I borrowed a carpet remnant from our neighbors & put it in the garage. We set up 2 long tables/chairs & I put some fall decorations out there. (Our garage can be heated) - It worked out really well!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (08-22-2012), JOHNOR (08-06-2012), snowflake22 (02-01-2014)