View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,785 Times in 1,317 Posts
Solice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the Wisemen
Hello! And Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeltho View Post
New at this. Don't post in too many forums on anything but I have one thing in common with you all: I LOVE Christmas! I don't know about others, but, I am always getting made fun of because I start decorating early.......what do those of you say to others when they make comments about your starting decorating early. I can never find the right thing to say. I don't feel that I should have to explain myself and the way I choose to live my life, but, they do make you feel, at times as if you're doing something wrong! I just would like to have the right answer to say back to anyone who is acting like they have a right to tell me when or when not to decorate or celebrate Christmas! Anyway, love having friends so feel free to reply or chat me up!
Well, I know what you mean.
Don't let them spoil your fun!
I'm sure they are just jealous of our Love for Christmas.

I feel sorry for them... ;]