View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,318 Times in 13,286 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
Wow, guys...I'm so very embarrassed to admit I had not seen this thread until tonight.

This year, and specifically the time frame from New Year's Eve until now, has been a very difficult and painful time for me. I wish I had seen this earlier and I suppose if life had been normal I would have. It pains me to think that I didn't see this until I literally peeled myself out of bed to get to work on updating MMC this week.

But this is indicative of the value of this community -- not ME -- but all of us together. We have our ups and downs and we're still here, making Christmas everyday. It is a miracle to me in so many ways.

Thank you for your warm love and support. It is much appreciated.

Jeff