View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,148 Times in 12,623 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
Wow, guys...I'm so very embarrassed to admit I had not seen this thread until tonight.

This year, and specifically the time frame from New Year's Eve until now, has been a very difficult and painful time for me. I wish I had seen this earlier and I suppose if life had been normal I would have. It pains me to think that I didn't see this until I literally peeled myself out of bed to get to work on updating MMC this week.

But this is indicative of the value of this community -- not ME -- but all of us together. We have our ups and downs and we're still here, making Christmas everyday. It is a miracle to me in so many ways.

Thank you for your warm love and support. It is much appreciated.

Jeff
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
elf bazaar (09-03-2012)