View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,362 Times in 12,655 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Hello fellow christmas lovers! I am excited to join My Merry Christmas as we approach the Fesitive Season!

Ever since I was a little girl, Christmas has always been a magical time for me. When the season begins, it's almost as if a spectacular mist of warmth and festive spirit moves in. The air smells different, people smile more and there is a feeling of electric excitement as the day approaches.

I am in my early 30s, married and living in Manchester, England. I am mum to two inspiring little boys, my oldest just turned 5 and my youngest will be 1 in October! I am a full time mum and absolutley love devouting my time to my family.

I love reading ,writting, cooking, film,theatre, exploring different cultures and places and meeting new people.

So that's a little about me . I look forward to getting to know everyone and exploring the site.

Festive Spirit xx
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (09-11-2012)