View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

HolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry disposition
More Pet Talk

I have to admit, I'm surprised there isn't more talk about pets at Christmas time. I had two Shih Tzus many years ago. They had their own stockings with their names on them and they always got presents for Christmas. It's taken me many years until I could open my heart to have another dog. I now have a 7 month old Shih Tzu named Teddy. I've had him since he was 7 weeks old. This Christmas will be his first and I'm lookig forward to it for him.

I have no doubt that Teddy Bear will have no problem opening his own presents. Especially since he will be allowed to rip at paper. He's more mischievious then my other two were. It should be interesting. He's cute as all get out and he has me and his pop pop wrapped around his paws. He sitting here giving me kisses while I'm typing this.

It's Santa Paws at our house this year provided Teddy stays off the naughty list.
ballcoach (09-11-2012), caninemom3 (09-11-2012), snowflake22 (09-12-2012)