View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:32 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,638 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
I have quite a few wonderful childhood christmas memories. My mum and dad always made sure my brother and I had the best christmas. I will always remember lots of laughter, togetherness, playful bickering, magic and excitement.

After my Daddy died when I was 9, my mother, bless her heart, always did her best to make sure we had a special christmas.

There are alot of memories but the first one that came to mind was us listening to Mickey's Christmas Carol on my dad's old record player every christmas eve before bed. It's a memroy that I have before my dad's passing as well as after, a tradition that we kept well past our childhood days ........

and now....I have the DVD version and I watch it on christmas eve with my husband and our boys, it brings back such warm memories form days gone by while building on new memories with my own children.
The Following User Says Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
almcg (09-18-2012)