View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 03:15 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,452 Times in 1,973 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer91 View Post
[center]
Our Walmart had all of the Christmas items stocked up high on the shelves for about three weeks now so no one could see what they were. Within the past couple of days, they finally started displaying outside decorations! How exciting! I have the Christmas countdown already (last picture, on the left), except mine is red - I guess they changed it from last year!
Thank you, Jennifer. Kim and I have been looking for a decent Christmas Countdown decoration. It looks like we may have to pay our Walmart a visit!

Great photos!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-21-2012), Holiday (09-28-2012), made582 (09-27-2012), merrymistletoe (09-27-2012), Seawaters (09-28-2012), snowflake22 (10-03-2012)