Thread: Prayer Requests
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:57 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,449 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Sorry to quote myself, but Steve is getting worse by the day. None of the treatments have helped, and he's in even more pain.

Just two months ago, he and his wife stopped by my hospital room after my heart attack to check on me. He looked pretty good then, and I was touched (and a bit ashamed with myself for not having taken better care of myself while my friend is struggling just to stay with his family). But these two months have been hard on him. He's lost so much weight & strength, and all of his hair, and nothing seems to help. I can't help but cry while I type this.

I'd appreciate a few more prayers for my friend, Steve Rogerson, his wife Paula, and their son Mark.
Brad, I just found this post this evening. Prayers being said now for Steve xo I am so sorry.

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (10-08-2012), merrymistletoe (10-21-2012), snowflake22 (10-03-2012), sugar142286 (10-04-2012)