View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Even before you step into my yard, my fence line has green garland and red bows on every fence post. Rope lights are woven through the fence panels. My flag pole has red and white rope lights making it look like a giant candy cane. When you reach my door, there is a wreath on my front door. This year I will have a Christmas tree outside on our patio with icicle lights hanging from the eaves.
As you enter my home, my 71/2 foot tree will be center of my living room windows. All decked out with the Santa head ornaments, with white lights, a garland of grapevine and red berries. On my fireplace will be some more Santas of every shape and size. Cinnamon or French Vanilla fills the air with a hint of orange. Gaily wrapped presents under the tree (well empty boxes for the first month (November)). As you walk down the hallway to our game room you are transported to the Reindeer Room. Every where you look, I have reindeer stationed all over the room. With some 3 foot Santa's peeking out from the corners. And I can't forget all of my Christmas Hippos lurking about singing and scootin over the floors.