View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:15 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

jinglebellrock512 has shown a merry dispositionjinglebellrock512 has shown a merry dispositionjinglebellrock512 has shown a merry dispositionjinglebellrock512 has shown a merry dispositionjinglebellrock512 has shown a merry disposition
I loved reading all these "unusual" Christmas traditions! They all made me even more excited for Christmas Day!

This may happen with a few of you but our family has never done anything "special" on christmas eve! We don't open one gift, we don't have a huge meal, and we recently started watching "It's a Wonderful Life" on Christmas Eve. We do always go to the Christmas Eve Service at the church we attend, but afterwards we don't do much. Now that I and my brother are both married, my parents go over to a friends house and exchange presents with them. I don't know what kind of traditions i will start up this year with my husband, but I'm sure I'll think of something! (I kind of want to get us matching PJ's, even though my husband will think I'm crazy!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jinglebellrock512 For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (10-24-2012), merrymistletoe (10-24-2012)