View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:24 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,966 Times in 9,777 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
I cannot miss the Macy's Parade, I think I get more excited than the boys when we finally see Santa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
The Macy's Parade in the morning (Mr. isn't interested, though ... he puts up with me yelling "Come here! Look at THIS!").
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful View Post
I do it too. It's not fun watching the parade alone and my hubby is not interested so I'm always yelling, Hon come look, LOL, it's just a natural thing to want to share with the hubby.
Funny!!! Same here about the parade! When my kids were little they watched it with me but I still think it was more my thing than theirs. Now that they are grown, I sit and watch it alone but holler for Wayne (Snow-in-Texas) and my 22 year old son to come see "SANTA"!!! They are good sports and do come watch him with me. I jump up and down with excitement that "He's here"!!! Wayne gets a giggle out of my silliness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post

Football
Football
Football (because we are together with family & the guys win!)

It's FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL because I win! Heh heh! I am the die hard Cowboys fan in the family as well as my 8 year old grandson. Wayne and my son-in-law love football but are fans of other teams but they enjoy watching the game. I guess it's more for me and a tradition on Thanksgiving that I must watch. The rest of the family expect football to be on and don't mind it a bit even if they don't watch much of it. They always had it on when I was growing up so we continue with that tradition. =)

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Holiday (10-08-2012)