View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:56 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,973 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
I am still planning our christmas menu. This year I would like to try a couple new dishes. We usually have a traditional roast dinner with Turkey, cranberry and sage stuffing, roast potatoes with bacon, saffron mash, sprouts with pancetta and other winter vegetables with a nice dressing.

This year we will still have turkey but I'd like to try a couple new side dishes. I am getting some really good ideas from this site so I'm excited.

Breakfast is usually ham, croissoints or bread rolls since we don't have much time because we visit my in laws for a couple hours around mid day.

Desert is an array of seasonal biscuits, marshmallows, chocolate, cakes, apple crumble with vanilla/cinnamon custard or Winter Fruit Trifle.