View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,358 Times in 5,604 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Loading my MP3 player and iPad with Christmas music ... I've been listening to some for a while already, but I save some of it especially for the season. Around the start of the season I also like to visit the local garden center, which becomes a huge Christmas decorating and gift center. Wouldn't hurt to start a little gift-wrapping around then, either.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
brent (10-11-2012), Festive Spirit (10-11-2012), MeltDown (10-10-2012), snowflake22 (03-21-2014), Solice (10-11-2012)